- Registered on: 10/14/2008
- Last connection: 09/29/2013
- Bundle-Bee (Developer, 10/15/2008)
Reported issues: 4
- 11:41 am Bundle-Bee Moven to GitHub
- The Bundle-Bee Project hast moved to GitHub.
Please find us here: https://github.com/innoq/bundle-bee
- 12:48 am Bundle-Bee File Mirror for BundleBee Releases
- I just uploaded the BundleBee Version 0.5.3 Files to a Wuala mirror: http://bit.ly/bb-wuala-053
- 12:58 pm Bundle-Bee Bug #26: clarify classpath usage for some bundles jar dependencies
- 04:57 pm Bundle-Bee Subversion Repository public available
- We just opened the Subversion [[Repository]] of Bundle-Bee to the world.
Feel free to have a look at the sources and...
- 04:55 pm Bundle-Bee Feature #12 (Closed): define clusters of nodes, restrict participation
- 04:55 pm Bundle-Bee Feature #8 (Closed): provide an ANT based build
- 04:55 pm Bundle-Bee Bug #25 (Closed): fix antbuld
- 04:55 pm Bundle-Bee Bug #24 (Closed): allow fractal sample to run with jdk5
- 04:54 pm Bundle-Bee Bug #20 (Closed): cannot use primitive types as parameters for remote calls
Also available in: Atom